06 January 2009

Happy Epiphany!

Does anyone have any New Year's Knitting Resolutions that they would like to share? I have promised myself that I will Finish A Baby Blanket. I only have a few on needles currently, so one of them should do the trick! And a I have a few (only 3 pairs) of promised socks to finish, so that can be accomplished somewhat quickly. Somewhat is the operative word in that sentance. Hopefully this snow will keep me in the house and knitting like a fiend.

I'll see you all next week at guild!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am really having a hard time be able to knit with the holidays being so crazy. I do want to finish the Fair Isle sweater I started a while back before I get into to much new stuff. Also I just wanted to make sure everyone knows the meeting will start at 630 again next week due to having a speaker come on the grace haven project.

    ReplyDelete