13 December 2008

If you have a question about blogging...

... feel free to call me. I will be happy to make housecalls if you think you need help, just give me a buzz on my cell phone.

So, on to knitting news: I've started a new pair of socks. I know, surprise, surprise, surprise. I really love making the toe-up variety and have gotten questions on how to start them. The man I took classes from (Don) has a his own blog and I have put the link in the sidebar. His blog is called Yarmando and the instructions to make the toe-up socks is on his sidebar. They are done on magic-loop, which is a great way to knit in the round, if you haven't tried it already.

If you need help with the magic-loop, you can give me call on that also. We can make my housecall a two-fer.

No comments:

Post a Comment