30 December 2008

Whatcha working on?

I'm at the office and I can't force myself to do any work. I should go to jail and see a client, but why go today? I keep telling myself he'll still be there tomorrow...

Anyway, I decided that it would be much more fun to see what everyone has been up to and see what you are working on since it probably wouldn't be good for my image to sit in my office and knit. I went to the Merc with my cousin on Saturday so of course any money we received for christmas was immediately converted into wool. Naturally, I have a bad case of cast-on-itis and want to start those new projects immediately.

So please share... what are you working on??

1 comment:

  1. As to what am I working on I am finishing up 2 snugglies that I did not get finished for Christmas and trying to get some bears dressed since we have none on hand at present. I bought a new book with just the cutest bear out fits thought that might get me in the dress a bear mode hope you all had a wonderful holidays

    ReplyDelete